Friday, December 29, 2023

Wonky Star Toss ~ Final Finish of 2023

I did it!  I was able to squeeze in on final finish for the year!

This wonky star toss quilt was an Advent mystery sew along from Melanie Meyer...

I love the variety of sizes, the layout and the fact that I made it completely scrappy was a bonus!


Even the back got a wonky star and used larger scraps


I love how the wispy clouds reflect the quilting. 

































Happy New Year! May your coming year be filled with beautiful quilts, lots of love, laughter, joy and good health!

Keep Piecing,

Melva

Linking with:

m

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful quilt, Melva! I, too, love the wonky stars in different sizes, and the blue and yellow combination. Your quilting is great! Do you quilt with your DSM? That looks like a design I could try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I made a star quilt several years ago. I love the combo of blue squares with yellow stars. Great finish and yes, you did make it just under the dropped ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Scrappy's always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish, Melva!! The yellow stars shine amongst the blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, love the front AND the back!!! Too much scrappy fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Melva on your finish! What a fun quilt :-) Thanks so much for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks.

    ReplyDelete