From another blog... 100 Things Every Quilter Should Do There are 28 items on the list that I have yet to do. I probably won't complete the list in 2016 because there are some things on the list that won't happen - like create a Pintrest board with quilt images - I just don't mess with Pintrest. And I don't see that I will be visiting Paducah or Houston during the big quilt shows...
While that was an interesting list I am going to make my own list.
1. Crayon quilt
3. "Pixelated" photo quilt
4. Hand quilt a throw-sized quilt
5. Make/Give a wedding quilt (pattern yet to be determined)
6. Denim Cathedral Window quilt (I have some denim circles cut but need to work on selecting the flannel)
7. "Wonky" scrap quilt (something like this one...)
8. Submit a block to Quiltmaker for their 100 Blocks, vol 14 (watch for updates about this one!)
9. Amish style quilt (I love the jewel-toned solid fabric used in this one!)
10. Participate in the local Farmer's Market - Trinidad Community Farmers Market
11. Donate a quilt for a fundraising event
So, there you have it... my "Bucket List" for 2016.
May your coming year be blessed with friends, loving family, good health and lots of quilts!
Happy New Year!