Friday, August 19, 2016

Five Things Friday - #2

It is "Five Things Friday" again, which means that another week has passed by!  I cannot believe it is mid-August already and fall is just around the corner.




#1)  Getting a phone call at 8 a.m. and hearing from the other end "Hi Gamma!"

#2)  Taking the dog for a walk and swim at the park.




#3)  The e-mail announcing that I had a block accepted into Quiltmaker's 100 Block, volume 14 - I've Been Accepted!

#4)  My crockpot and the ability to have tasty, healthy meals without having to spend hours in the kitchen.

#5)  Need I say more???  A little piece of heaven...




So, what makes you happy?  Share in the comments below and head over to Gypsy Moon Quilt Co. to see what happy moments others had this week.

Happy Friday!

Melva


4 comments:

  1. Melva!!! Congratulations on being accepted to Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, volume 14. What an exciting accomplishment. Your list is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for taking to time to visit and comment. :) Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your block acceptance! Your list truly contains moments of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful things! It was a little cooler here today... I feel like I can feel Fall starting to sneak it's way in and I love it! Congrats on the feature!! That's definitely something to be happy about. Thanks for linking up and sharing your happy things! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete