It is really pretty simple. Share five things (a list or pictures) that made you happy during the week... Even in the worst of weeks, there is always something to be thankful for and I can so appreciate the positive outlook on life!
This week's Five Things
1) Hearing stories from our oldest daughter of the things our two year-old grand-daughter is doing and saying - like she was talking on her toy phone and called "Kampa". She said "Come here. You pick me up. Play, Shelby, pool!"
She had such a fun time a few weeks ago with us, obviously... and she wants to do it again!
2) Relaxing in the mornings for a few moments as I enjoyed a large cup of Chai tea.
3) Remembering the enjoyable time with my youngest daughter as I repaired a quilt that we made when she was 4 years old and a pre-school drop out.
4) Making a table-topper with hand-dyed (painted?) fabric from Africa, sent to me by one of my husband's customers while on a safari hunt.
5) Celebrating 31 years of living life as a married couple, facing the challenges we have faced as well as the many joyous occasions... basically living life together as a team!
So, what are your five things? Please share! I'd love to hear from you.
Head on over to Quilter Blogs to see what other quilters are talking about.
Great list Melva! your grand-daughter is so cute!ReplyDelete
Wonderful Melva! That quilt is a treasure, beautiful and full of memories. Have a wonderful weekend!ReplyDelete
Happy first Five Things Friday, Melva! So many wonderful things to be happy about! Your daughter's quilt is fantastic. I used to love using those fabric crayons with my mom as well. And good call on the Lisa Frank inspired binding... weren't the 90s great? 😋ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for linking up - have a beautiful weekend!