Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Blog Hop Announcement



As a participant of the 2016 New Quilters Blog Hop group I was invited to participate in another Blog Hop hosted by Cloud9 Fabrics featuring their Cirrus Solids.




What exactly does this mean?  Well... it means that I agreed to design an original block and publish a tutorial on how to make the block here on my blog!  

No pressure or any thing... I mean I have "designed" numerous blocks, but for my own, personal use.  

And you may remember that this blog actually got "revamped" because a block design I submitted to Quilt Maker magazine had been accepted for publication in their "100 Blocks", volume 8.  However, they were the ones that "wrote" the pattern.  

I awaited the arrival of the fabric and was excited when I felt it!  However, my mind was blank as to what to do with it... for days!

And then over the weekend inspiration hit me!  Woohoo! But you will simply have to wait a few more weeks before I reveal what my block is and how to make it...

Y'all come back now, ya hear? Monday, September 12th is when I will publish the tutorial post.

Melva

Stop by Quilter Blogs to see what other quilters are talking about. =D


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with! I'm sure it's gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in this blog hop too. Inspiration did not strike in a timely manner. But...well next month all will be revealed. I'm on day two.

    ReplyDelete