Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sew & Tell ~ July 17, 2023

Last week I suddenly realized that I have been hosting the weekly Sew & Tell party for more than a year!  It's been great fun and extend my deepest gratitude for each one of you that have joined the party and invited to come along.

Also last week I was about to go stir-crazy while in a holding pattern of waiting for fusible interfacing... I should be able to move forward with my customer's quilts very soon!

In the meantime, I entertained myself as I worked to make a quilt from the collection of crazy quilt blocks that came with 8 other tops from a customer earlier this year.  

Here she is all wild and crazy in the wild!





Family Camp was a blast... Pictures will be shared soon.  

This week's feature is Jocelyn at Canadian Needle Nana with her Solidarity Sampler... 


Your turn... share your projects. :)

Keep Piecing!

Melva

Linking with:

Oh Scrap! at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate
Slow Stitching Sunday at Kathy’s Quilts
Off The Wall Friday with Nina Marie
Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun at Powered by Quilting
Scrap Happy Saturday at Super Scrappy
Patchwork & Quilts at The Quilting Patch
m


4 comments:

  1. Happy Sew and Tell Anniversary, Melva. I appreciate all of the hard work and time that you have placed into sharing your lovely blog with us and for hosting a fabulous link party. You are an inspiration and a motivator. Thank you , so much. I love Wild and Crazy in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your successful Sew and Tell, and thank you for hosting it for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely crazy quilt, the diamond grid quilting looks very pretty on it.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this Melva, and for blogging! I so enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete