Sunday, October 16, 2022

Fun Finishes


Welcome to Sew & Tell!

I have two finishes to share...  Funfetti was finished on Friday.  If you want details, follow the highlighted link.



Here is a quick, informal shot of my second! it still needs to be washed and dried to get the comfortable, well-loved look that comes with using Hobbs Heirloom Fusible batting.  It needs to be named!  Do you have a suggestion?  Leave a comment. :)


Vivian had a bunch of great suggestions for the quilting of this one... I settled with a double line grid which created a sort of a plaid look.  I'll share more details and pictures of this one at a later time.

Be sure to stop by to look at Vicki's adorable snowmen that she shared last week!


Your turn!  What have you been doing lately?  Leave a comment or share a link!  💗

Keep Piecing!

Melva

Linking with:

m


5 comments:

  1. Both of these quilts are fantastic finishes! No suggestions for a name, but I know someone will come up with something good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out Melva! Funfetti is so pretty! Naming quilts is hard so I have no suggestions on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both great finishes. Hip to be Square could be a fun title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really bad at naming quilts, lol! But they are great finishes and Vickie's snowmen are just too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete