Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Pieces From the Past - Special Sale Price

My book, Pieces From the Past ~ A collection of Letters from Former Prisoners of War, is 20% off at Blurb.com! Just use code BLURBMADE at checkout from May 4-6. 
Click on the image of the book below! 

I have been pleasantly surprised at the success of my blog series turned book, Pieces From the Past!  Last fall when I ordered 100 copies of the book, I was fearful/worried/concerned that I would be sitting here with 70+ copies remaining after the various speaking engagements and book signing events.

This is not the case at all!  Truth be told, I have less than 10 copies of the books in my possession!  I have been thinking about a need to have more printed...  But thanks to the printing company (Blurb.com), I am able to extend an offer to you to order the book on-line... and for a very limited time, May 4th to May 6th, you can get a 20% discount!  

As one reader stated “So much of history is no longer taught in our schools.  These letters and the history you share offer something history books leave out… the human connection.”

The on-line sales opportunity is a completely new territory for me.  I have stated my prayers and have my fingers crossed that the link and the discount code all work as it is intended.  If you run into problems, please be patient with me as I seek assistance to correct any issues.  I do know that you must follow the link above (on the book or on the highlighted words above) as it is a private listing. 



Thank you so much for your support and interest... in the sew along I hosted two years ago, in the book and the patterns.  (Note:  The block patterns are not included in the book because of copyright limitations.  They are however still available by clicking on the Pieces From The Past tab at the top of this page.)

If you are a member of a quilting club or group (or if you teach a social studies or history class) and would like to have me offer a class on the quilt, please let me know... it is certainly something I would consider.  

Blessings!

Melva





1 comment: