Monday, December 3, 2018

Regularly Scheduled Programming Will Return Soon...

I am currently wearing the hat of web-master for our business - Nolan Quality Customs... 




I am not an expert in this area and I am fumbling my way through the process of updating some photos and information.  

I really, Really, REALLY hope that the update will be completed soon so that I can return to my studio... I have a quilt that needs to be made for a little babe that will soon be arriving!




If you could whisper a quick prayer that this web update moves along quickly, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am reminded that many time we are called into areas that we feel unqualified... But that is just the way it is, right?  God qualifies the called.  


What are you working on?  


A special Christmas quilt?  A fun Christmas project?  
I'd love to hear from you!  leave a comment...

Sew Happy!

Melva


Melva Loves Scraps - home of the Quilters Through The Generations series

Are you part of a family full of quilters?  I would love to feature your family's story!  Send me an e-mail (MelvaLovesScraps@NolanQualityCustoms.com) and we can begin the interview process.  



2 comments:

  1. I am making a quilt for a new grand due to arrive late in the spring. I'm also working on the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm full of admiration for you persevering with web-site work. I'm no techy and I quickly get frustrated with tasks like that! Much more fun to be had sat at my sewing machine :-) I hope you get back to your sewing very soon. I'm making some covers for storage boxes in my sewing/guest room and a Christmas wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete