Friday, April 28, 2023

Feed the Bears




My Teddy Bear Picnic was held Thursday afternoon... right after I finished the assembly of bear #4.


I dumped my button collection out and started sorting and searching for the perfect buttons for the eyes and noses while the bears awaited me in the living room... anticipating a session of binge watching.


They are ready to be delivered... though only four of them... six more to go.  We will be seeing my friend and customer this weekend.  I know that she love each and every one of them. 💜


The time to assemble is improving... but I still don't get much joy out of making them, but I am not grumbling quite as much.  Still, I'd rather be quilting. 😉

Have a blessed and beautiful weekend!  We will be leading worship and prayer time at a conference on Saturday.  It's been a while since we have had an opportunity like this... We are blessed and looking forward to it.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you.

Keep Piecing,

Melva

Linking with:

Put Your Foot Down at For the Love of Geese 
Needle & Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
Can I Get A Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Off The Wall Friday with Nina Marie
Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty
Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More
Friday Foto Fun at Powered by Quilting
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts
Wednesday Wait Loss at The Inquiring Quilter
m


5 comments:

  1. They are just adorable, especially the aqua ones! I know what you mean not as much fun, for years and years I made all kinds of stuffed things, especially snowmen. The last 3 years of that were not as fun anymore so I quit doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most precious teddy bears, Melva and I am sure they will be well loved as well. I am sure you will have the remainder bears whipped up in no time. I hope you have a very lovely weekend at the conference this weekend. I hope to enjoy a quite time at home working on projects. Happy quilting or should I say teddy bear making. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable tho!!! Maybe you'll get even faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bears are so perfect! Your friend is going to love them. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of making stuffies, but I confess to grumbling the *entire* time I'm sewing them. I think the better alternative is to enjoy your sweet stuffie finishes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete