Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Birthday Winners!


 Congratulations to the winners!  The congratulatory messages have been sent and I am awaiting mailing addresses.

#1 - Maggie Fellow
#2 - Cindy Smith
#3 - Brian
#4 - Jocelyn
#5 - Linda
#6 - Debi Blackwell
#7 - Melisa

I tried to fulfill each request for the mini preferred, but since there is only one of the birds/heart mini (goodness, that one was popular!), I had to make other selections for some.  I hope that the recipients will be pleased with their prizes.

Thanks to everyone that participated!  I love to spread my love (language) around like confetti 🎉

Be inspired... go create!

Melva






3 comments:

  1. Melva they are all beautiful, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re so generous. Thank you! Smithcindyk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete