Monday, June 29, 2015

Such Decisions...

I made a purse today... I used the same pattern I have used for several years and have made nearly 30 of them.  Because of the many layers, seams and seam binding it is hard on my machine.  Since I have been using my back-up Brother I took full advantage of the situation and didn't have to worry about damaging a very expensive, and sometimes, temperamental machine.

When I started the purse I had full intentions of having it available to sell at the Farmer's Market...





The difference with the purse I made today is the 
size of the pockets I put inside. 


Normally the purse has two pockets... one on each side about 6" x 5"... large enough for a pack of tissues or business cards, etc to fit in.  This purse has one pocket the original size and a second, larger pocket on the other side.  this pocket has an area large enough for a check book to fit in and a smaller pocket for a phone or other small items... so that everything doesn't end up in a jumbled mess buried on the bottom of the purse.

I feel it is just what I needed... oh, wait, I was making the purse to sell... Hmmmm... I might have to think this one over. I mean, after all, the straps on my current purse are wearing thin...  Hmmmmm....

Maybe if it doesn't sell on Saturday I will keep it... Of course, I have to other purses in stock...   Hmmmmmm..... I really, really like this one....

Such decisions...






No comments:

Post a Comment