Tuesday, December 30, 2014

WAIT! I Have Two More Days!

In January I saw a blog post about saving the spools that you empty throughout the year...

http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2014/01/saving-spools-for-the-record/

I decided that I, too, would count the spools from 2014. 

First I needed to find a container to hold them all.... I settled on an antique "Solitaire Coffee" jar that had been on top of my kitchen cabinets for several years.

I sewed, and I sewed...  My jar is nearly full!


BUT WAIT!  I have two more days to sew and have a great project in mind.  I have been collecting flag and patriotic T's and denim pants for a few months and if I can make it to the store this morning, I will be sewing up one last quilt for the year. 

Watch for a finished picnic quilt and a final count on my spools.

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment