Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday Finish ~ Halloween Quilt

I just wanted to share my sorta finish (flimsy only) of my customer's Halloween quilt... Borders on and ready to be sandwiched and quilted!  Wohoo!


You can read my thoughts of this quilt on yesterday's Thankful Thursday post...

We are headed out for a weekend of rest and rejuvenation... and some leaf peeping!

Are the leaves in your area starting to reveal their beautiful autumn colors yet?  

Leave a comment... you know I always love to hear from you! 

Keep Piecing!

Melva

Linking with:

Off The Wall Friday with Nina Marie
Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty
Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More
Friday Foto Fun at Powered by Quilting
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts

3 comments:

  1. I like the occasional four-patch centers in the blocks -- enough to make the viewer look again. Some leaves have begun to turn here in northeastern Illinois. A weekend off sounds nice but it's not going to happen for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun!!! SHow us lots of leaf photos!!! enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melva this is beautiful! I bet your customer is very happy with it. Have fun this weekend - are you camping? I bet you see some gorgeous fall colors. None here yet, but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete