Sunday, September 4, 2022

Day 3 ~ Get On Board with Sewing & Monday Morning Sew & Tell


It's Monday!  And that means that is time for everyone to share what you worked or for the past week...  You'll find the link at the bottom of this story. :)  However, I am pausing this week's features to give you time to check out the blog hop...



I've been kinda stuck at the computer for the past week... and I am still here... trying to be the hostess with the most-est of the Get On Board with Sewing blog hop and photo challenge.  I'm not complaining in the least bit.  I have just been working to get my own Instagram photos scheduled so that I can have that off my mind and return to the studio.  

Are you following along?   #NationalSewingMonth2022



It's been a fun time!  And today is day 3 of the hop.  Below is a list of today's bloggers being featured 😚 You'll find the participants from the first two days too (as well as a peek into what they shared.  Enjoy!


Day Three!!!

Monday, September 5

Yvonne Quilting Jet

It may be a question that shouldn't be asked... like do you have a favorite child?... BUT..

Which project that has been shared on Days 1 & 2 is your favorite?

Haven't taken a look-see yet?  No problem.  Here's a list 😉

Thursday, September 1


 Friday, September 2

Sharon & Susan Ms P Designs USA

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you.

Keep piecing!

Melva


2 comments:

  1. So much fun this hop is! I have been stuck on my computer....old one died and needed a new one asap as I am mission control for the family. I am finally back the way I need to be...ready to sew in a bit this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a great blog hop so far . Lots of fun projects and inspiration. Thank you for hosting. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete