Thursday, December 10, 2020

Throwback Thursday Christmas Style


Hey there!  Time is flying by and before we know it we will be turning the page, the last page of the calendar for 2020.  Who's ready??? 🙋

But before we do that let's take time to look back at some of our most favorite Christmas quilts.


At the top of the list for me is the restoration of a vintage tree skirt.  My friend Jamie tells the story of it...

"I recall the tree skirt fondly.  Some years it was under our pine Christmas tree that we'd cut down from our wooded back yard.  Some years it resided under the three tier ceramic Christmas tree that Brenda Collier made when "everyone" was doing ceramics."




Another favorite is the Advent Calendar that I created using 4" blocks from the 2017 Christmas Countdown, tutorial included.  



Each block was a pocket where you can place a small gift, a scripture card or some candy.


Now it is YOUR turn!  Link up some of your favorite Christmas quilt projects... 

Or, leave a comment telling me about a special Christmas quilt and why it is a favorite of yours. 

You know I love to hear from you. 

Stay Pieceful,

Melva



1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed looking back at your Christmas projects. Please delete my mask quilt. Mistake. Not a Christmas project.

    ReplyDelete