Friday, September 7, 2018

Trunk Sale

So, it seems that in the blink of an eye summer is over... And I haven't made it to the local Farmer's Market as a vendor. 

And, yes, I know that I have several weeks left since it runs into October.  The thing is, is that our weekends are filling quickly!  And I have one open Saturday in October between now and the end of the market...

So....

When you can't make it to the market you take the market to others.

Thus, the "Trunk Sale" that is currently going on over on my facebook page!

Image may contain: indoor

It is a bit of an experiment... but it is going well.  Here are a few of the quilts I am offering.  You can see the details of each item by visiting my Trunk Sale album.

No automatic alt text available.  Image may contain: people standing  Image may contain: people standing  Image may contain: stripes  No automatic alt text available.  No automatic alt text available.  Image may contain: stripes and shoes 

The Wall Hangings can be seen here...  

No automatic alt text available.

Table Runners - Fall and Patriotic...

Image may contain: cloud and outdoor  Image may contain: stripes

And, the most current listing... Purses and Bags

No automatic alt text available.    


I have a few more miscellaneous items to add... 


     Casserole carriers
          Wine Bottle Bags
               Tablet Cover
                    Pot holders...  

I think you get the idea.  It is time to move some of these items on!  As quickly as the summer has flown by, the Autumn season will sneak right by and before we know it... Christmas will be upon us!  

Why not do some Christmas gift shopping now???
Prices are listed with each photo in my Trunk Sale Albums...

See something that you want??? 

Leave a comment here, along with an email address that I can contact you at and we can discuss the payment method and cost of shipping.

Thanks for browsing!  But before you leave... have you seen that I am participating in the 2018 Quilters Meet & Greet blog hop?  I have a quilt pattern up for grabs.  Jump over to my Meet & Greet Post to learn the details!

Quilt Happy!

Melva
Melva Loves Scraps - Home of the Quilters Through The Generations Series

1 comment: