Monday, August 10, 2015

30 Years!

Today marks 30 years of marriage for me and Dave. 



  • 946,684,800 seconds
  • 15,778,080 minutes
  • 262,968 hours
  • 10,957 days
  • 1565 weeks and 2 days

  • Thirty years on this journey called life together.  They have been filled with excitement, fun & adventure, tears, fears, love and laughter and I cannot thing of anyone else that I would choose to spend the past 10,957 days with and I look forward with anticipation to what another 10,957 days might hold for us.

    We have shared three addresses, 

    Algonquin, IL

    Carpentersville, IL

    Trinidad, CO
    We bravely purchased a house "sight-unseen"

    and spent hours and hours "sprucing" it up and making improvements.

     


    We raised two beautiful daughters, 



    welcomed a son-in-law and grand-son into our family 



    and just celebrated the first birthday of our grand-daughter.



    From the beginning... We were meant to be together...


    Through all of the ups and downs, 


    the good and the bad, 


    for rich or for poor,


    in sickness or in health...



    Where you go I will follow.

    I love you with all of my heart.

    Let's do this for at least another 30!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment