Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Pieces of My Life ~ Section III


All of the blocks to be included in Section III of the Pieces of My Life QAYG quilt have been published... which means that you are ready to assemble Section III!

If you have stayed with me thus far, congratulations!!!  I am so proud of you.  Give yourself a good pat on the back from me. :)


The layout of Section III is the same Section I.  You will find all of the cutting instructions and assembly of the unit by following the highlighted link.

Quilt as desired... Whatever you do, have fun with the quilting! 

Below is a photo showing the details of what I did.

The lower left portion is a little wonky because the quilt was hanging outside and there was a slight breeze during her glamor shot session. :)  But you will get the jist of it. 

Remember... have fun!


Are you ready for Block 19??? It will be a 12" block comprised of a few HSTs, 4-patch units and a couple squares.  Any guesses???  Coming soon!

Keep Piecing,

Melva


No comments:

Post a Comment