Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sew & Tell ~ Under the Weather

Welcome to Sew & Tell... the that we gather each week to share the progress of all things quilty as well as a little bit of life. 


The craziness of the past 6+ weeks has finally caught up with me... When you refuse to listen to your body, your body will eventually demand some attention. For that reason I am keeping this short.  Before succumbing completely, I did get the Tumbling Blocks quilt finished.


All in all, it looks great! I'll get some better "glamor shots" on another day...

Join the party as I rest up until my next fabric order arrives. 🥳 Once it does... I'll have the pedal down at full speed since I have a short deadline to meet.  This is the secret sewing project that I mentioned last week.

Keep piecing, 

Melva

Linking with:

m


10 comments:

  1. Hope you're able to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Melva! Hope it's a quick recuperation. The tumbling blocks quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tumbling blocks quilt is beautiful! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tumbling Blocks quilt turned out great! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tumbling block finish! Rest up so you can be back at creating more wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melva, take care of yourself. Looking forward to seeing more of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tumbling blocks is great! Rest up and your will be back to sewing quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling much better very soon. Love the tumbling blocks quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete