Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Miss quilting...

It's been awhile since I've done any quilting... In reality, it has only been about 8 or 9 days, but it seems soooooo much longer.

I've just been busy elsewhere.  Last week I was helping to set up for a fundraising dinner and silent auction.  It was all fun and good and successful.

 
Centerpieces - The theme for the event was
"Hats off to the past, present and the future"

 

 
Silent Auction Tables

 
You could barely tell that the event was held in a gym!

 
Trinidad State's President, Dr. Carmen Simone
 
And what am I doing this week?  This week I am making our oldest daughter's wedding dress.  At least I am back in my sewing room.  Maybe late next week I can get back to some quilting. 
 
Did I mention that I miss quilting?  I'll be on the hunt for some t-shirts for another sports memorabilia quilt later this week... Maybe a Colorado Avs quilt?  Maybe Chicago Blackhawks?  It just depends on what I find on my hunt!
 
Have a great week!
 
http://www.quilterblogs.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment