Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspiration Comes From...

No matter what you do, whether it is sewing, quilting, knitting, scrapbooking or even baking... Where does your inspiration come from?

I find inspiration for quilts in all different places... at the hardware store, a tile store, nature... the possibilities are endless. 

Recently we visited a house that had an addition finished.  We had been there before, but the fireplace wasn't completely done.  This time we walked in and it was beautiful and instantly made me think "THAT would be a really cool table runner". 

I quickly snatched Dave's phone and snapped a picture.

 
Now, tell me what YOU think.  And tell me where you find inspiration to create.  Maybe I'll look there too!
 
http://www.quilterblogs.com/
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment