Monday, November 20, 2017

The Winner Is...



Well, it is Monday morning and I just finished responding to all of the (the ones I could) comments left on my Pumpkin Log post that was part of the 100 Blocks Road Rally.






I  have done a random drawing for the winners...

Congratulations to Mary O. and Allison, who follows bloglovin'!  As soon as I receive your mailing addresses (I sent you an e-mail), I will be sending you an issue of Volume 16.








I was able to be away for the weekend with some girlfriends and was unplugged for the entire time away.  It was so refreshing.  I am now re-charged with the desire to return to my studio and keep preparing items for the upcoming Christmas Extravaganza. 

So... if you need me, I will be finishing some bowl cozies.



Be blessed,

Melva


Want to see what other quilters are talking about???  Head over to QuilterBlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment