Saturday, November 18, 2017

Road Rally Wrap-Up

Hey everyone!  Thanks so much for participating in the 100 Blocks Volume 16 Road Rally!




Hasn't it been great fun seeing all of the blocks from the featured designers and learning some great tips about making them?





If you have not already left a comment on my Pumpkin Log post, you still have time!  

I will be doing a drawing on Monday, November 20th in the morning and making an announcement here about who the winners are.  I will send an official e-mail to you to get your mailing address, and of course, if you are following me here, on Bloglovin' IG or fb you will see the announcement as well.







I am currently "between stories" of the Quilters Through The Generations series... but I will be back!  With the busy season of holidays approaching, I think I will make the return in January... but I may be back early.  We will have to wait and see.

Go on, Sew Happy!

Melva

Did you miss a day?  You can catch up here...

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

1 comment:

  1. Just had to write and tell you I enjoyed your Pumpkin post with all the recipes. I'll be trying the coffee creamer this coming week. Well, I will be making it for my husband to try, that is.

    ReplyDelete