The "Photo" quilt was actually started in late December, but I just completed it last week! It was a somewhat slow project, but I thoroughly enjoyed the process and challenge of the quilt. Here are a few pics of the process...
The assembly of the leg and tail feathers... because I had basically run out of room on my design wall!
With the rooster completed, it was ready for borders... and backing.
I found the perfect backing! Chickens!!!!
And the sunflower border on the top & bottom came from the same chicken panel... It was meant to be! It was the perfect size! It certainly would have been nice to have the sunflowers on the side as well, but since I purchased the last bit of fabric on clearance at Wal-mart, I had to be happy with what I had.
It has been a learning process, but I think I have gotten the hang of it.
I cannot believe one month has already passed by - and sew quickly! ;)
So... Hello February!
See what other quilters are talking about at QuilterBlogs