Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Am I Crazy?

In just a few weeks I will be spending time in a waiting room at a hospital. My mom is scheduled to have a double knee replacement in May.  As she schedules the various appointments that are required before surgery I have been trying to come up with an idea for some blocks to hand-stitch...  Something with "not too small" pieces...

I do have something in mind...

And then I think... "Would it be completely crazy to take my "back-up" Brother machine along and set up a station in the waiting room?"  I mean, I'm going to be there for several hours while she is in surgery...  Hours!.... And I think "Just the sound of the machine will help to drown out some of my worried thoughts"... And "I could be so much more productive..." 

So, Am I crazy?  Be honest...

And then I see this...



So... **hangs head** I realize that, yes, I may just be crazy.  

I'll be in my sewing room counting and cutting pieces for my hand stitched project to work on while in the waiting room.

Happy Slow Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment