There were more blocks made for the MS quilts...
I started the wedding dress for our oldest daughter... Re-designing two patterns to make the dress exactly what she wants is a challenge! The bodice from one pattern and the skirt from another - I figured that was going to be the hard part - getting the two to go together without it looking odd. Turns out that was the easy part! The bodice alone from the one pattern (noted as an "easy" pattern) was the challenge. I was ready to pull my hair out after a short time... My mom suggested we get an old sheet and cut out the parts we needed and try it that way. Brilliant! It took some patience but I finally got it.
I then played some with the embellishment that she wants on the dress that came off of my veil.
I really should have continued working on the dress, but since my daughter couldn't just stop in for a quick fitting before I actually cut from the satin, I pulled out my Cri-cut and cut the letters for a fun little alphabet quilt for a friend's first grandchild.
I had no opportunity to be bored this week! A little bit of this... a little bit of that... just the way I like it.
And remember, if you are interested in other quilting blogs check out http://www.quilterblogs.com/