Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rockin' on...

I've been on a roll this fall with the T-shirt quilts...
The Raider Hater quilt (also known as a Bronco Fan Quilt)...


And the Breast Cancer Awareness Quilt...

 
I auctioned this quilt off offering to make a donation to The Breast Cancer Fund of anything beyond $50 (my raw cost).  I had several fb friends share my post and received an offer of $100.  The buyer shared that she is a breast cancer survivor... 
"In remission for 4 years now. Today is the day I found out I had breast cancer October 28, 2008. ... Always a day that is a memory for all of us."
I offer my praises for her years of remission, my thoughts and prayers for a cancer free future for Janet, and a thank you to her for her interest.
My most recent completed quilt is available for a Colorado Rockies fan!

Next up?  Colorado Av's...


While shopping for the assortment of shirts and jerseys that I have used in these quilts I have had ideas begin to form for future quilts... The possibilities are endless... CU Boulder, OU (Oklahoma), Nebraska, Denver Nuggets, Chicago Bears, Cubs and Blackhawks, and so many more!

You just never know what might be on my design wall next...


No comments:

Post a Comment