Monday, July 7, 2014

She's a beauty!

After last week's close call of being without a sewing machine for a few weeks I decided that I needed a "back up plan" and started a hunt for a used, reliable machine.

The hunt didn't take long.  Thanks to fb and a local "swap shop" group I found a gem... and at a bargain price!


I spent a little time cleaning her up and making sure the tension was correct and oiling the key areas.  She does a beautiful job!  I would have absolutely no reservations about using her for piecing while the "big girl" is being repaired.

Now that my back up plan is in place, I have an adorable baby quilt to quilt and bind for a friend.

Summer has arrived.  And that means that the warm temps are here too.  Try to stay cool! 

www.quilterblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment