Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas... Already?!?

Christmas is only 78 days away.  How can it already be October?  This year has been super busy and crazy and it seems like it was just April and then I blinked and here it is October.  But when I break it down and think of all the changes that have taken place and all the work that Dave and I have done, I realize that it really is possible.

As we were watching tv last night, a Macy's commercial referred to an elf. 
And, I have heard a number of people comment that stores already have Christmas decorations out in the store and that it is far too early.  I would have to agree with that. 

However, I "prepare" for Christmas all year long.  When I find a perfect gift for a friend or family member, I get it (especially if it is on sale!).  And when it comes to having a homemade Christmas I always start early.  This doesn't mean that you have to "deck the halls" and all that.  Rather, if you give some early thought to what sort of gifts you would like to give or make you can avoid the craziness of putting together last minute gifts.

I can help you out with some of these gifts.  I would be happy to assist and I have a large variety of items available... for all ages... in all price ranges... and not just quilts. 





If you are interested in seeing some of my items, find me on facebook (and take a look at my "2013 Therapy Sessions" photos or take a look at my web-page - http://www.nolanqualitycustoms.com/nolanqualiycustomsoct13_005.htm  My contact information is on the page.

I will be at a show in the Denver area on November 16th. If you are in the area and interested in knowing details, let me know.  I would love to see you there and help you avoid some of the last-minute "holiday hustle & bustle".

Remember only 78 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment